The Generator changeover (ATS) panel is to provide a solution if you have a mains supply and need to transfer the load to a generator if the main supply fails. Controlled by phase failure relay and timers, with LED indication lamps. We are able to modify these panels to suit your requirement.
On Failure of Mains
1. Supply 1 contactor drops out and no load is active.
2. TD1 closes for Generator auto-start signal
3. Timer TD2 activates for Generator Warm Up time
4. After Warm-Up delay Generator contactor engages to supply the load
On Return of Mains
1. Delay timer of Phase Failure Relay activates to avoid nuisance tripping (500ms to 100s)
2. Generator contactor drops out and no load is active.
3. Mains contactor activates to supply the load
4. Timer TD1 activates for Generator Cool-Down delay
• 3 Phase (4 Pole).
• 125A AC1 rated
• Auto/Test Selector Switch.
• 240V Auxiliary Terminals.
• Failure or Phase Failure Relay with under/over voltage
• Generator Warm-Up Timer, user adjustable between 0.3 Sec & 30 hours.
• Generator Cool-Down Timer, user adjustable between 0.3 Sec & 30 hours.
• Mains Available LED.
• Mains On Load LED.
• Generator Available LED.
• Generator On Load LED.
• Generator Auto Start connections.
• IP65 rated steel enclosure
Tags: Panel Board